While the folks uptown are busy getting mad that the mayor didn’t personally shovel their private driveways, the rest of us know to waste no time in fashioning make-shift snowshoes out of pizza boxes and heading to the East Village.
This Friday, February 7, at 7:30 PM, come warm up your bones and bone up your knowledge at UCB East, with your host, Nat Towsen and his spectacular guests!
Click here to reserve tickets, free of charge.
This month, Nat is proud to welcome…
- NYC Street photographer since the 1960s
- Shot these fantastic photos
- Created the documentaries Brave New York, The Gods of Times Square, and SWAY
- Will join Nat for a special edition of Downtown History
- Cartoonist whose work has been featured in The New Yorker
- Author of Grimmer Tales: A Wicked Collection of Happily Never After Stories
Kyle Supley and Camille Harris
- Charismatic crooner and piano prodigy
- Presenting the songs of old New York!
- Hilarious comedian seen in the New York Comedy Festival and LA Riot Festival
- Wrote Nat’s all-time favorite joke about the subway
Good Parts In Cinema History
- re-enacting scenes from classic New York cinema
- presented by Tim Skinner and The Moon Players
This month’s show is sponsored by Forbidden Planet NYC, who will give away some free comics!