Sometimes things aren’t as they seem.
What at first looks like a rat may turn out to be a fashionably small dog, or vice versa. A woman with interesting tattoos may turn out to be a man with an interesting penis. The coolest night of the year may fall smack in the middle of the blazing hot summer, and we happen to know for a fact that it will. That night is going to be Tuesday, July 17th, 2012. How can we be so sure? Come on down to Union Pool at 8PM and see exactly how we can be so sure!
- Gabrielle Bell (Lucky, Best American Comics), doing a live comics reading
- Sean Donnelly (New York Comedy Festival), doing hilarious standup
- Dave Hill (Author of Tasteful Nudes), reading and possibly being nude
- Corn Mo (Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits), playing accordion and belting it out
- Music from Camille Harris (Muffin Man)
- Good Parts in Cinema History
- Kenny’s Beanie Baby of the Month Club
- The Moon Library
- Exclusive Prizes!
Here’s a Map: